Friday 1 November 2013

An appearance in court ...

Angela Maria De Nobrega Freitas, BSc Hons., Social Sciences, DipGeog., Open University, - MLit., Literature, studied, Open University MPhil., and Playwriting, studied, Birmingham University. □□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□ I have recently been the victim of abuse by two neighbours who make it a habit to do that, to cause aggravation for me and other people living in this building. I live in a flat, the two troublemakers live together across the flat from mine, there is a small hallway separating my flat from theirs. I have lived in my flat since 2006, the solicitor dealing with the sale I believe from memory at the time tried to tell me there were troublesome neighbours in this building, specifically in the flat across from mine, I understood that, that they would cause trouble, however I went ahead and purchased my flat, I'm not the kind of person who allows other people to affect me in any way in life that i change the course of my life, and especially if those individuals i believe to be discriminatory types of people as they are, and so I moved to my flat to get on with my life. However, the reality of living in the building soon made clear its appearance, I found that at every opportunity the two incumbents in the opposite flat continually trying to speak to me to impose their ideas about living in this building, and what they thought I should do and a load of other complete rubbish and persistent nuisance of one kind or another and that has been the wayward pattern of their behaviour to this day. To proceed with the situation as I here declare it, a week last Friday, I was accosted and verbally abused by the female quotient of that flat in one part of the day, she saw me speaking with another neighbour and immediately she threw, a common pattern for her, a tantrum towards me using verbal abuse and abusive action, opening and slamming the door at the rear side entrance of the building in my face, I was on my way out to Buxton and reported the matter to the Police at Buxton Police station. I returned home in the afternoon to be accosted in the hallway by the two of them, her and the male quotient, where he proceeded to verbally and physically abuse me by putting his finger at my chest, I stepped away from him and he kept repeating the same abuse repeatedly, I very sensibly raised my hand at them, the two of themcwere in my face, to make him stop his provocative abuse and he stepped back very swiftly and told the female quotient to ring the Police. The Police arrived and without listening to what I had to report they removed me from my flat, this has now happened on three occasions over the years where those two wayward individuals persistently cause me aggravation then waylay me in the hallway to accost me with verbal abuse, they have also been persistently abusive towards me on other occasions which i should have reported to the Police, but didn't, i'm a very nice person and my way is to try to get on with people in life, even individuals as wayward and trouble-making as those two are. Yesterday, after the Police decided because there were two of them relating their story, and only me to report the events of what happened the situation proceeded to court. I am extremely sad about this situation as I feel I was not attended fairly by the Police in response that day who I believe chose to behave without intelligence or without any kind of rational observation or proper thought as to what happened and were in fact ignorant in how they handled the events of that day. I suffered a deep injustice, however I will cope with the procedures being placed upon me by learning from the experience and try to somehow find a way where I am not left open to any other prejudice or injustice in the future. Angela Maria De Nobrega Freitas

No comments:

Post a Comment